Friday, March 23, 2012

Penzeys Spices - Yelp review of the week

This week we are going to see Yelp reviews of Penzeys Spices, located at 7511 Grandview Ave., Arvada, CO 80001. Penzeys Spices years of selling spices have taught them that cooking is not a one size fits all world: far from it. They have learned the wonder of cooking lies in the incredible diversity of the people who cook, and in the incredible variety of the food they cook. People who share dinner together at the kitchen table go on to share a brighter future. A brighter future made possible by people with the kindness to build it one meal at a time. It is this kindness they celebrate, this kindness they hope to spread, this kindness that makes all who cook ONE.

Few of the top reviews are given below:

Mo from Denver, CO says, "Just a delightful little spice shop in Olde Town Arvada. Go for the olfactory experience ;) I get so bored with McCormicks & Mrs. Dash, but I get so confused trying to come up with what spices I should put on things. This place is so helpful for someone like me. I walked in looking for a gift box of spices. Simple enough, right? Pick one that sounds good and snag it off the shelf. That is just not the way things are done here. They want to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. The lady that helped me showed me the gift boxes in my price range and pointed out what some of them are used for. Then, when I picked one, she walked me around the store and had me smell each type of spice I had picked and filled me in on what they could be used for. Awesome! I was getting the gift for someone else, but had to have some of the fish spice for myself. I especially love that they have several specialty spices that are salt-free! And, most of their gift boxes include suggested uses for the spices and even recipes, yay! I shall never buy McCormicks or Mrs. Dash again! In fact, I may just bring my shopping list in here and let them tell me what I should have on what I am cooking, ha ha."

Kristyn from Arvada, CO says, "Best spices I have ever purchased and always fantastic customer service. I will go no where else."

No comments:

Post a Comment