Friday, March 9, 2012

Beatrice & Woodsley - Yelp review of the week

This week we are going to see Yelp reviews of Beatrice & Woodsley, located at 38 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80209. Created somewhere between the wilderness of the forest and the solitude of the city, Beatrice & Woodsley brought the Colorado wilderness into Denver’s heart to celebrate the history of restaurants as providers of restoration, replenishment, and relaxation.

Few of the top reviews are given below:

Jason from Commerce City, CO says, "What an incredible experience! If I had to describe the inside of this restaurant, it would be "Enchanting." We had brunch in the beautiful golden glow of the restaurant. It was wonderful. I had the Eggs Johnny Fever, which I would have loved had it not been for sampling my brunch-mate's Ugly Crepes. They were loaded with Crab, Goat cheese and crawfish. I felt really stupid for dismissing these while reading over the menu. For some reason, I see "crepes" and think sweet. I will be back...and they will be mine. I flirted with the idea of giving just 4 stars, only for the reason that ALL of our dishes came out barely above room temperature. Our waitress and the manager were quick to remedy this situation and we were grateful. With all of the attention to detail, I am guessing that this may have been an anomaly. The cocktail menu was fun and inventive. I stuck with the Bloody Mary (I know...Boring!) and while it was very good, next time, I hope to try the Tea Thyme (Earl Grey Infused Gin, Lemon Juice and Thyme Essence) or the Tip Toe Through the Tulips (Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka, Lavender and Lime)."

Heather from Denver, CO says, "Wow, this place is magical! Lanterns, aspen trees, high ceilings, the design is the best I've EVER seen in Denver. My husband and I split the EMPEROR'S RISOTTO, CRAWFISH BEIGNETS and a KALE CEASAR SALAD. For dessert we spilt of BIG piece of chocolate cake and finished it off with a whiskey espresso. Surprisingly, this was PLENTY of food for both of us. The meal wasn't cheap, but the food was flavored exquisitely.... this is definitely a special occasion place, but I'll save my pennies, This is my favorite place in Denver."

No comments:

Post a Comment