Thursday, January 5, 2012

A-1 Scuba & Travel Center - Yelp review of the week

This week we are going to see Yelp reviews of A-1 Scuba & Travel Center, located at the SW corner of Oxford and Santa Fe in Englewood, Colorado. They carry a large selection of quality scuba diving equipment, the best brands, the best equipment, and offer very reasonable prices on everything. They also carry scuba regulators, gauges and computers to fit every need and budget, wide variety of books, accessories, DVDs, diving watches, fish ID cards, dive lights, framed pictures and posters, awesome sunglasses, sunscreen, and everything else you need for a great dive trip.

Few of the top reviews are given below:

Rich from Evergreen, CO says, "Came in looking for snorkeling gear for a trip in a few weeks. I came in an hour before close and got a full hour and 10 min of instruction and advice, and the sales guy was respectful of our budget. I'm not sure how other scuba shops are in town, but this one is great!"

Christine from Denver, CO says, "I did there "Try Scuba" class and it was very interesting. I really enjoyed it and the staff was friendly and helpful and the instructor would take the time in a full class to make sure I was okay on the dive (my ears were hurting - still gotta learn the "pop" the ear technique). Anyways, this has inspired me to want to take the full scuba course prior to my vacation to the Cayman Islands that I have plans in Novemeber. I liked the tiki vibe the pool area had, I thought it was totally fun. I really like that one of the "dive options" at the end of the course included diving at the denver aquarium. Which seems super fun. Although this place is no where near my home (downtown denver), if it was closer I would do the course there. There is a different dive shop just blocks from my home. I'm gonna check it out... if I'm not satisfied then I'm gonna make the trek down to A-1."

No comments:

Post a Comment