Friday, December 2, 2011

Yelp Review for the week - Fischer Van Lines, Denver, CO

This week we are going to see Yelp reviews of Fischer Van Lines, situated at 5231 Monroe St., Denver, CO 80216. Fischer Van Lines is a family owned and operated Denver mover with the experience and resources to manage your residential or commercial relocation. From planning and packing, transport and unpacking, they offer an array of professional moving and storage solutions to meet your needs. Few of the top reviews are given below:

Natasha from Denver, CO says, "Fischer Van Lines was amazing for my roommate and me. The guys they sent were completely awesome! We moved from the third floor of one apartment, where the elevator was on the OTHER side of the building to the second floor of another building, where the guys said they liked our new place better....wonder why? Amelia was great getting us set up with our confirmation and the guys were even early which was awesome. There is one thing I hate about moving and it is the moving part. It's nice to know I can hire such great guys and gals to take care of our stuff so well!!"

Megan from Austin, TX says, "Fischer Van Lines gets a 5 star rating from me. They were prompt, courteous and professional. I received two phone calls prior to arrival the morning of my move day letting me know they were on their way and ETA. No items were damaged in the move. I paid exactly what was quoted in my estimate - no surprises. Although I never plan to move again, I would highly recommend Fischer to friends and family."

No comments:

Post a Comment