Friday, October 7, 2011

Yelp Review for the week - Organic French Bakery at Highlands Ranch

This week we are going to see Yelp reviews of Pierre Michel Organic French Bakery Café, situated at 3624 E Highlands Ranch Pkwy, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126. Few of the top reviews are given below:

Karli, from Highlands Ranch, CO says, "I almost hate to write another glowing review (for fear that I will no longer be able to get my Saturday morning Croc Madame) but I want to share the deliciousness with the world. This place is a-mazing! The coffee is strong and rich, the pastries are light and flaky, the service is French! The Croc Madame is wonderful, any of the pastries are a good choice. We really like the salted butter croissant. You might see me there on Saturday mornings!"

Jeetu, from Austin, TX says, "Wow wow wow. Never seen a better bakery in North America. Totally impressed. Organic and fresh every day, doesn't get better than that, with the nicest most authentic service."

Ava, from Littleton, CO says, Oh my gosh! This place is fabulous. I have yet to have something I don't love. Everything is always fresh and so tasty that the frequently run out of their popular items. The place just makes me miss Paris, but it truly is the next best thing. If I thought it wouldn't hit my waistline I'd go by here every day. Love love love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment